ESB EV Solutions installs 10 new Rapid Chargers in locations across London
15 November, 2018
The installation of 10 new rapid charging points brings ESB EV Solutions network across London to a total of 43, with more due to be installed in the coming weeks.
All our rapid charging points are multi standard units allowing any type of electric vehicle to charge. The chargers are equipped with CCS, CHAdeMO and Fast AC connectors. They can charge an EV up to 80% in as little as 30 minutes, using 100% renewable electricity. EV drivers can access them using our ‘EV Plug In’ app or via our ESB charge point access card.
The new locations which can be found on our charge point map are:
- Southwark Street, East of Redcross Way (Public)
- Brighton Road (Public)
- Godstone Road (Public)
- Salcombe Gardens, Clapham Common (Public)
- Upper Clapton Road (Public)
- 1-6 Christchurch Avenue, Kilburn (Public)
- 252 Neasden Lane (Public)
- 29 Station Road, Harlesden (Public)
- 4-5 Glenmore Parade, Ealing Road, Wembley (Public)
- A12 Colchester Road (Taxi Only)